Haslers is an award-winning Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Business Advisers. We are based to the East of London in Loughton in a lively town centre location 2 minutes walk from the Central Line tube station. Loughton has many restaurants, bars, shops and sports facilities and is only 15 minutes from the Olympic Park and a little further by tube into the city.
Haslers has a great mix of clients including SMEs, groups and charities. You’ll work on both audit and accounts jobs across a range of sectors and also have the opportunity to be trained in, and work on, specialist audits (Solicitors, Charities & NFP, Education).
At Haslers you’ll be more than just a number. You won’t just be sat behind a desk all day, and you will have regular meetings with Partners, who have an open door policy and take an active interest in the development of our trainees.
Haslers are committed to corporate social responsibility via our registered charity the Haslers Foundation that organises fundraising events and supports local causes. Our trainees are encouraged to get involved with the work of the Haslers Foundation at an early stage.
What we can offer you?
- Competitive salary with increases linked to performance
- We have excellent benefits ranging from a wellbeing allowance, regular socials to hybrid working
- Support and mentoring to assist you with your professional qualification
- Opportunities to gain experience in other departments whilst training (Corporate Finance, Tax)
- Variety and depth of assignments
- Opportunities to gain responsibility at an early stage
- Huge potential to progress within the Firm. 70% of our Partners and half of our managers were promoted internally and 17% of our Partners joined our graduate training programme
- Team events, social activities and a volunteering day, we also have a number of committees that you can join including the Haslers Foundation, Green Team and Social Committee. This is a great way to meet colleagues in other departments and make an impact
- Birthday off
If you are interested in joining the Firm please visit our website to see the latest roles!View Website