Haslers is an award-winning Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Business Advisers. We are based to the East of London in Loughton in a lively town centre location 2 minutes walk from the Central Line tube station. Loughton has many restaurants, bars, shops and sports facilities and is only 15 minutes from the Olympic Park and a little further by tube into the City.
Haslers has a great mix of clients including SMEs, groups and charities. You’ll work on both audit and accounts jobs across a range of sectors and also have the opportunity to be trained in, and work on, specialist audits (Solicitors, Charities & NFP, Education).
At Haslers you’ll be more than just a number. You won’t just be sat behind a desk all day, and you will have regular meetings with Partners, who have an open door policy and take an active interest in the development of our graduates.
Haslers are committed to CSR and, via our registered charity Haslers Foundation, organise fundraising events and support local causes. Our graduates are encouraged to get involved with the work of Haslers Foundation.
What we can offer you?
- Competitive salary with increases linked to performance and exam success
- Support and mentoring to assist you with the ACA exams
- Advice from other Trainees
- Opportunities to gain experience in other departments whilst training (Insolvency, Corporate Finance, Tax)
- Variety and depth of assignments
- Early responsibility
- Huge potential to progress within the Firm. 70% of our Partners and half of our managers were promoted internally and 17% of our Partners joined our graduate training programme
- Team events, social activities and a volunteering day – all of which help you to switch off from work and study and allow you to interact socially with your colleagues
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today!