Partner with us and grow.
haysmacintyre is ambitious to its core. Our culture of support and progression from our trainees to our partners means we grow together, as one firm, to deliver a best-in-class service to our clients.
We’re a top 25 UK accountancy firm, a co-founder of MSI Global Alliance, and advisors to some of the most exciting businesses and charities throughout the UK and internationally. Our 450+ strong team all work together on one floor in our riverfront office in Central London.
Early talent are our future leaders, and we invest heavily from day one to ensure you’re equipped with both technical and soft skills to succeed. Below is an overview of what we’ll offer you:
- From day one, you’ll be working on challenging client projects across our key sectors – Charities, Creative, Media and Technology, Financial Services, Hospitality, Professional Institutes and Membership Bodies, Property and Schools and Education – where you will learn and grow from inspirational leaders.
- You’ll be a part of a close-knit early talent cohort full of self-starters, problem-solvers and collaborators who strive to continually enhance their skills and knowledge.
- You’ll have access to personal development and high-quality training whilst working towards your professional qualification, alongside mentoring and support from peers and leaders alike.
- We pride ourselves on making time for one another and creating ample opportunities to build connections and share two-way feedback between employees and partners. You’ll have the opportunity to partake in ‘haysmac Connect’, a programme of events curated to bring our people together to connect and bond over a variety of activities, including drinks, at some of London’s best rooftop bars, puppy yoga or a session at the velodrome.
- Our comprehensive CSR programme means that you’ll have the opportunity to support local communities as well as our staff elected charity partner, Alzheimer’s Society. Fundraising initiatives are vast and varied, including London to Paris bike rides, the Great haysmac Bake Off, wine tasting, and we also support individuals’ personal fundraising activities.
- We recognise our role in protecting the environment in which we operate, as well as the wider global environment. You’ll have an opportunity to join our ambitious environmental committee to introduce new policies and initiatives to tackle climate change. Our current target is to achieve net carbon zero by March 2024.
- We value a diverse workforce and we’re committed to creating a friendly, inclusive culture where every individual can be themselves at work and can develop and make a real difference to our firm and our clients. You’ll be welcomed to join our various DEI initiatives including the celebration of Black History Month, Pride, South Asian Heritage Month, Neurodiversity, promoting and empowering our female leaders, and more.
Powered by our 38 partners, of which over 50% are homegrown, we offer a dynamic place to kickstart your career and the investment and resources to grow your career post qualification.
Get in touch for more information.View Website