Hillier Hopkins LLP has held the Investor In People accreditation since 1994. More than merely a badge of honour, many of our current Principals’ careers developed from the starting point of ACA student to currently leading the Firm. Hillier Hopkins recognise that giving scope of opportunity and responsibility at an early stage can enhance knowledge, skills and attitude to a person’s future.
With a growing and diverse client base, as an ACA student, you can expect to work on a range of demanding assignments in any one year. Working closely with a variety of professional members and qualified staff you will learn technical skills and see the results of your input from an early stage.
- Not everyone fits in with our style, but here’s an indicator of what we are looking for:
- Intelligent, articulate and independent mind with warm, lively interpersonal skills.
- A graduate (with or expecting to achieve a 2.1 degree or above) with good A levels (a minimum of 300 UCAS points, or equivalent, excluding general studies).
- Looking to enjoy the challenge of working as part of a team to deliver results.
- Committed to your career with a business-like attitude.
- Willingness to accept responsibility early on.
- Aim to study hard and pass exams first time.
- A good networker of people.
- Able to be based from Watford, Hertfordshire but travel to London and home counties.
Established in 1933, Hillier Hopkins is one of the region’s leading independent and progressive Top 50 firms of chartered accountants. Serving London and the Home Counties, we operate a culture of innovation where training and development of our people is seen as key to our continued success. We are a socially responsible business and committed to making a positive contribution to our community. We are currently supporting the local charity Ali’s Dream who raise money for research into childrens’ brain tumours. This year we have raised £15,000 + for the charity through various events supported by clients and staff. We continue to implement new measures to decrease our environmental impact and reduce wastageView Hillier Hopkins LLP's Website