Alliotts LLP is a friendly, 12-Partner, medium-sized accountancy practice, accredited as one of the Top 10 Accountancy Firms to work for by Best Companies, with offices in Central London and Guildford, Surrey.
Join us and you will become part of an audit team assisting on audit and accounting assignments on a wide variety of national and international clients in various industry sectors, whilst working towards the ACA qualification over a 3-year contract. Accompanied and mentored by experienced colleagues through the audit process, you will progressively learn the key skills, ‘hands on’. As your experience, confidence and competency increases, you will be given higher degrees of responsibility for your assignments – until ultimately you are entrusted to undertake a full audit. In addition to gaining ‘on-the-job’ experience, you will be given formal training to become professionally qualified.
You will also have the opportunity to meet colleagues outside of work at various social events throughout the year. For an insight into what it is like working at Alliotts, please read what our staff have to say on our website.
We are looking for students who have the ambition and drive to succeed as qualified accountants and who have the personality to gain credibility early on with clients, partners and staff. We encourage the development of our people to achieve their potential in both technical and soft skills.
In return, you can expect:
- a competitive salary with increases for exam success
- a combination of structured training and ad hoc ‘on the job’ learning
- potential to progress within the Firm. Some of our Partners and Managers trained with the Firm on our graduate training programme
- to work on a diverse range of clients including retail, media, technology, not for profit, education, leisure & hospitality
- responsibility from an early stage
- to meet colleagues outside of work at various social and charity fund-raising events organised by the Staff Action Team