Kirk Newsholme is a 7 director firm of Chartered Accountants based at Thorpe Park in Leeds – next to the new retail development ‘The Springs’. A well-established firm, having been formed over 25 years ago and with a team of 36 staff, we offer a full range of accountancy services including Audit, Accounts, Corporate & Personal Tax, Payroll, Bookkeeping and our Financial Planning arm that run alongside us.
School Leavers training programmes
We are interested in hearing from school leavers and offer a fantastic training programme which is tailored to your individual needs.
You will enjoy a challenging work experience as part of a dedicated and nurturing team whilst earning a full-time salary.
We offer training through a recognised UK provider, enabling you gain professional qualifications in one of the following areas:
- Accounting/Tax Technician via an apprenticeship
- Chartered Accountant/Chartered Tax Advisor
- Chartered Certified Accountant
Why choose Kirk Newsholme?
- Flexible, first class training programme
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A committed team, dedicated to your training and development needs
- Experience of working in a professional and challenging environment
How to apply
Our recruitment process for school leavers starts in March with a September start date.
If you are interested in applying for a trainee position at Kirk Newsholme, we would love to hear from you.View Kirk Newsholme's Website