Do you want to work for an award-winning firm of chartered accountants with enhanced holidays and flexi time to give you the work life balance you need and exciting opportunities, including working in America, once qualified?
Do you want to have a professional career and obtain an internationally recognised accountancy qualification?
Do you want to start your career with a progressive independent firm that prides itself on its ability to develop partners of the future?
Page Kirk recruit a number of high calibre graduates every year to work and study towards obtaining the ACA or ACA CTA qualifications.
We are able to give you the springboard to kickstart your career and ensure you obtain the experience you need to become a skilled, well rounded qualified accountant.
We provide the opportu
ity to quickly gain experience in accountancy, audit, taxation and business advisory across a wide range of clients, helping develop a broad scope of skills.
We also offer excellent career prospects with your own client portfolio once qualified and the opportunity to work towards manager and partner level.
Why Choose Page Kirk?
You will enjoy benefits such as:
- Competitive salary with scheduled pay rises for passing exams
- Structured development with measurable milestones
- Supportive learning environment with dedicated mentors and colleagues keen to share their experience and technical expertise
- Study leave to attend college and prepare for exams with excellent pass rates
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of social and networking activities
- Working close to Nottingham city centre
- Opportunities to work at one of our associate firms in America once qualified
- Working with a broad scope of interesting clients in a number of sectors including engineering, manufacturing, charity & not for profit, the legal sector and healthcare
- Fast track career progression to management and partner level
- Training to be a skilled professional in business services including accountancy, audit, taxation and business advisory
- Working in a progressive and innovative firm which always embraces the latest developments in technology
- Hybrid home and office working
The Page Kirk team
Page Kirk partnership is made up of 6 partners, the youngest of whom became a partner at just 29 years old. Our leadership team is progressive, diverse and thrives on the opinions and ideas of the team.
In addition to Page Kirk, we also have two other businesses providing business software services and independent financial advice, employing over 100 people.
Trainees are at the heart of Page Kirk with over 40% of our fee earners currently in training contracts, resulting in a young, vibrant, dynamic culture with a large number of colleagues at various stages of their careers, all happy and willing to offer support and advice.
The health and wellbeing of our team members are important to us and we strongly believe that a good work-life balance is vital for a successful team. We ensure that your workload is manageable, enabling you to avoid spending an excessive amount of time at work. Partners and managers also hold regular face-to-face meetings with all staff, encouraging all team members to voice their opinions and enabling them to reach their career goals.
Wherever our team are working, whether at our offices or from home, we are always working together, building, and maintaining relationships, not just with clients but also with colleagues.
Who should apply?
In addition to achieving a minimum of a 2.1 in ANY degree discipline, this role is well suited to individuals with the following skills and attributes:
- General business interest and awareness
- Self-motivation and commitment in order to combine study while working
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Methodical in approach to work
- IT proficiency
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership qualities and effective teamworking skills
- Motivation and initiative
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Good work ethic
For more information about Page Kirk please visit our website.View Website