Alliotts LLP is an independent mid-tier firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisors based in London and Guildford.
We provide a wide range of national and international clients with a full range of accountancy services including audit and accounts, tax, payroll and corporate finance. However to ensure we cater to all of our clients’ needs we also offer more specialist advice on business strategy, fraud prevention and HR advisory services. Alliotts is able to offer talented individuals a wide range of experience and an exposure to a varied and eclectic client base. Whatever your role or function, our size means that you will not be pigeon-holed and no two days will be the same. In our people we engender creative thinking, a flexible attitude and enquiring minds.
Alliotts are looking for students who have the ambition and drive to succeed as qualified accountants and who have the personality to gain credibility early on with clients, partners and staff. We encourage the development of our people to achieve their potential in both technical and soft skills.
In return, you can expect:
- a competitive salary with increases for exam success and each anniversary of your three year contract
- a combination of structured training and ad hoc ‘on the job’ learning
- potential to progress within the Firm. Some of our Partners and Managers trained with the Firm on our graduate training programme.
- to work on a diverse range of clients including retail, media, technology, not for profit, education, leisure & hospitality
- responsibility from an early stage
- to meet colleagues outside of work at various social and charity fund-raising events organised by the Staff Action Team
To start with, you will become part of an audit team at Alliotts. Accompanied and mentored by experienced colleagues, through the audit process you will progressively learn the key skills, ‘hands on’. As your experience, confidence and competency increases, you will be given higher degrees of responsibility for your assignments – until ultimately you are entrusted to undertake a full audit. In addition to gaining ‘on-the-job’ experience, you will be given formal training to become professionally qualified.