Who are we?
A HAT member firm called KBSP Partners LLP are a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Audit, Business Advisers, Tax and VAT specialists based in London, operating for a variety of clients in a wide range of sectors.
With 4 partners and a little over 30 staff, we have the resources to undertake interesting and complex work on behalf of our clients, whilst still fostering an environment of familiarity, both with our clients and each other. The practice dates back to the 1960s and we pride ourselves on longevity of both client relationships and staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected Accountancy firm, this is a graduate entry level position. We look to offer a broad range of experience to our trainees including audit, accounts, VAT, management accounts and bookkeeping and you will have direct contact with the QPRT who will make sure you are getting the right work to progress your career.
- Carry out audit and accounts assignments either in the office or at client’s premises using IT systems and ensure appropriate regulatory processes are adhered to.
- Complete basic accounts preparation work including working with sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Bookkeeping, VAT return preparation and management accounts preparation for clients.
- Any other financial and administrative tasks as required.
What We are Looking For?
- A graduate, with a minimum of a 2:2 degree in any subject.
- B grade (or equivalent) or better in GCSE Maths and English Language
- Willingness to study for the ACA examinations is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence to build internal and external relationships
- At least a basic level of IT literacy
What We can Offer You
- Excellent career opportunities in a well-respected Accountancy Firm
- Structured on the job and sponsored training programmes for professional exams
- Flexible working & a strong ethos to support staff wellbeing and work/life balance
- A partner to oversee your progression and provide you with advice
- Competitive salary
Salary: £29,000 per annum, with an uplift as key exam stages are reached.
Please apply below, ensuring to submit your CV.