MHA Moore and Smalley is part of the 13th largest accountancy network in the UK and a leading independent provider of accounting, business advisory and wealth management services with offices across the North West.
In addition, MHA is a member of the ninth largest global accounting network Baker Tilley International – with offices in 145 territories across the globe.
Across the MHA and Baker Tilly International networks we all share a common ambition — to provide the insights our clients need now, to prepare for tomorrow’s challenges, and to seize tomorrow’s opportunities.
We create an environment where everyone counts. It’s a place where people enjoy stimulating, rewarding and flexible careers, and an opportunity to work with exceptional, market leading clients and inspiring colleagues.
Professionally and personally, a career at MHA Moore and Smalley is the chance to thrive and grow, to be the best you possibly can be.
We also have a clear commitment to do everything within our power to become a net zero organisation by 2030 and to build a positive climate balanced contribution thereafter.
We are also Investors In People and truly value that our employees are our greatest asset.
We believe in the power of great conversations, great relationships, and great futures.
Why you should join our team:
- It is a great place to start your career in accountancy and a place to feel truly valued.
- Clear career opportunities and progression paths.
- Pay progression linked to role development.
- A proactive, supportive approach and an excellent reputation for encouraging development and training opportunities for staff at every stage of their career.
- Agile working is at our core, including flexible working patterns and hybrid working.
- Investors In People accredited.
- A variety of rewards and benefits (after qualifying period) including pension scheme, life assurance, flexible benefits (such as options to buy/sell annual leave, cycle to work scheme and private medical cover)
- Health and wellbeing is a priority across the network.
- Great social life and involvement in community and charitable initiatives.