Lovewell Blake is one of East Anglia’s leading accountants, business advisers and financial planners. Our teams comprise experienced and highly qualified for experts skilled at helping businesses, individuals and charity/not for profit. As well as being the oldest accountancy firm retaining its original name, Lovewell Blake is also one of the most innovative in serving clients. With specialist teams covering the needs of particular professions and business sectors, we offer over 12 specialisms and serve more than 10,000 business throughout East Anglia and beyond.
The reason our clients value us as their adviser is because we make a point of building a picture of each client, which pulls in all the things that make each one different. This allows us to wrap individual service and advice around each client, which suits them perfectly and which they really appreciate. That’s why we’re different – because each one of our clients is different. We don’t only understand that each of our clients are different, we understand that each of our employees are different too. We work with each and every one of our employees on an individual basis to ensure the training and development they receive supports their specific learning objectives and career aspirations. We are committed to nurturing and developing the talent of all of our employees, whatever stage of their career they may be at.
Your training and development
In 2022 Lovewell Blake were awarded 20th Best Apprenticeship provider in the UK and joining from University will give you the opportunity to study for the Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA) You may be exempt from some of the exams depending on what you studied at University.
- We will fully support you through the qualification with a study package that includes:
- Paid time out of the office to attend our training provider
- Paid study leave ahead of the exams
- Regular reviews with our Student Training Administrator
- Alongside the training you will gain invaluable experience in one of our offices. No week is ever the same and, depending on what department you join, you can expect to assist with audits, prepare accounts for limited companies and individuals and produce VAT returns.
We will discuss future career plans with you to ensure they meet your aspirations. Once you have qualified there may be an opportunity to specialise in a particular sector or transfer to another department. Most importantly your learning will never stop and you will be fully supported throughout your career.View Website